Kristen Stewart: I Like Things In My Mouth

Kristen Stewart made an appearance on “Conan” last night and got right to the important stuff, like sex scenes in her new movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2
.

Are you guys tired of hearing the cast talk about vampire sex? Oh you’re not? Alright you Twihards, here’s KStew:

Conan asked Kristen if she was excited to finally play a vampire and you know, do the vampire deed with her undead husband.

Kristen’s response? “Bella finally gets to be on top! Geez, how long does it take?”

Wow, tell us how you really feel.

Apparently the intimate scenes are shot so that the camera is close-up on Kristen’s face the whole time. This might have been to avoid getting an R-rating, but Kristen jokes, “It’s nice to see your own reflection when you’re making schmexy faces,” but then cuts the sarcasm and adds, “it’s absolutely absurd actually. I want to shoot myself.”

Kristen also joked about her dad, John Stewart, who works in the industry as a stage manager, and who is waaayy too obsessed with his daughter’s fame.

“Oh, he loves it. He’s a total fame whore,” Kristen joked.

True, KStew’s dad was signing autographs at the LA Twilight premiere, it was bizarre.

Kristen then did a funny impression of her dad:

“Hi, I’m john. Stewart. Father of Kristen. Have you ever seen twilight? That’s my kid. And I’m like, ‘Dad, we’re on an airplane, lower your voice!’”

Other fun bits from the interview involve Kristen talking about her “smoking habit” and how that turned into her telling the audience that she “likes things in my mouth.”

Talking about cigarette smoking, Kristen said, “I was a bit of a faker. I was a circumstantial smoker. I wasn’t addicted to nicotine. I just…” and then she pauses, turns to the audience and shouts, “wanted something in my mouth. Sorry, I had to do it.”

Oh Kristen, your interviews are nothing if not enjoyably uncomfortable.

Watch the full interview here:

<a href="http://twitter.com/tho_valentino" class="twitter-follow-button">Follow @Tho_valentino</a>
<script src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment